Saturday, July 28, 2012

Welcome 18

Whoa can't believe I say this: I'm 18 now! 

Well, yesterday is 27th July. Now, 28th July. I'm 18 now. I'm legal to do anything. I'm legal to drink, to smoke, to date any guy. But hey, I won't do it. I always say this before. Getting older means getting better, getting wiser, getting maturer, and this, and that. I'm growing up (psychic and mental). My Mom and Dad are getting older. I have to face this world. I have to prepare for the worst. God never said life is easy, but He said there's a way in every single problem. So, I don't need to worry too much. I'm 18 and I just thank God so much for everything that ever happened in my life. Life is though, so the only thing I know that-- don't give up. 

18. I know which one is friend, true friend, friend that stays but only for temporary, friend that stays in bad and good times. So, to you guys. I just want to say thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for all the wishes, all the prayers, all the things that you guys ever taught to me. At the end, I love you guys.

To Mom and Dad. Thank you for everything. Both of you have loved me since I was a fetus till now. Both of you always make me say: I'm proud to have you guys as my parent. Please stay with me. Please let me making you proud of me as you guys always make me proud. I'm trying my best to make you proud. Just please give me a lot of time. Please stay with me. That's the only thing that I want.

To my sister. Veby Ciu. You're a part of me. Because when God made you He was thinking of me. All I can say, thank you for being greatest sister I've ever got. Do I need more when I have you in my life? Yucks, I'm feeling so eew now with my words. You know, girl. I love you. :-) 

Thank you for everyone. Thank you God. Thank you life. Thank you my '17'. Thank you love. Thank you blog. And I see you next year, so stick to me till next year. :-)

She's amazing. I swear I will never change for her.
Tons of tweets!

Thank you for guys!

You guys made my day


Look! There'sAnkatama my favorite Anouncer :")


Andrea, stay. Stay with me. Stay beside me and don't change. 



So, thank you guys for made my day. I love you guys beyond the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment